Our position towards the built environment cannot be limited to being a mere observer. We are part of it and that old dominant or complacent perspective has radically changed: proximity has replaced distance, uncertainty has weakened any framework, and complexity has destroyed harmony. This congress aims to address Uncertain Landscapes as a conceptual tool to rethink our way of being in the world, break disciplinary boundaries and seek new positions in the present, from the past and towards a more permeable future.
Submitted papers/abstracts should fall into one of the six thematic areas proposed by the congress.
1. VULNERABILITIES, WEAKNESSES AND CONFLICTS.
2. TRANSDISCIPLINARY OR (IN)DISCIPLINARY
3. MATERIALS, INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSFORMATIONS
4. NARRATIVES FOR NEW HISTORY & STORIES. REVEALING INVISIBILITIES.
5. A COMMON CONSTRUCTION. POLICIES AND ACTIONS.
6. WALKING AND MIGRATING - MOVEMENT AS LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION
More information at https://uncertainlandscapes.weebly.com/
online submission - open february 1st, 2023
abstracts, mini paper, and full paper submission - until april 3rd, 2023
notification to authors - until june 16th, 20